- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
TODAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
In what should be a high-scoring affair, Chauncey Billups will make his second debut with Denver when the Nuggets visit Golden State. 10:30 p.m., ESPN
The Answer lands on his third team, the Detroit Pistons, and gets his best shot to win an NBA title since losing in the 2001 finals with the 76ers.
Never mind the national championship he won a decade ago; the Great Pumpkin didn’t win enough since then in the tough SEC. The TV booth will welcome him.
The coach went from unknown to the front pages with Texas Tech’s upset of Texas. Now he still has Oklahoma State and Oklahoma on the schedule.
The second QB taken in the 2007 NFL Draft finally gets a chance to start when the Browns throw out the former Golden Domer against the Broncos.
Took control of a potentially painful interview with Chris Berman by demanding college football go to a season-ending playoff. That had to grab some votes.
TWT FIVE: 2007 NFL Draft Picks
In honor of Brady Quinn, the five best players a year and a half later:
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes 'your paycheck'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.