• Robert von Rimscha, speaker of Germany’s Free Democratic Party, who analyzes the state of German politics at a luncheon of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation.
• Markus Kotzur of Germany’s Leipzig University, Alexander Graf Lambsdorff, a German member of the European Parliament, Bernd Ruethers of Germany’s University of Konstanz and Adam Tomkins of Scotland’s University of Glasgow. They discuss issues involving U.S. and European citizenship at the American Enterprise Institute.
• Giuliano Amato, former Italian prime minister and former vice president of the European Constitutional Convention. He discusses the future of Europe in the first Altiero Spinelli Lecture at the Brookings Institution’s Center on the United States and Europe.
• Maharaja Gaj Singh II of Jodhpur, India, who sponsors a conference on the Rajput maharajas at the Library of Congress.
• Aftan Khan Sherpao, former interior minister of Pakistan, who addresses the United States Institute of Peace.
• Call Embassy Row at 202/636-3297, fax 202/832-7278 or e-mail James Morrison.