- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
LIVE CHAT 11 A.M.: McCain economist Nancy Mitchell Pfotenhauer
Nancy Mitchell Pfotenhauer, senior economic policy adviser with the McCain for President campaign, joins The Washington Times for a live chat on Thursday, Sept. 25, at 11 a.m.
Ms. Pfotenhauer will take questions on Sen. John McCain's positions regarding the recent financial turmoil on, and proposed government bailout of, Wall Street. A economist with experience in both the private and public sectors, Ms. Pfotenhauer has crafted economic policy in such diverse fields as energy, taxation, federal spending, the environment, housing, agriculture, transportation and health care.
To ask Ms. Pfotenhauer a question, click here.
You must be registered with www.WashingtonTimes.com to ask questions. To register, click the gray word "REGISTER" on the top right-hand corner of this page, then follow the instructions. Once you're registered, click on your desired chat page and then click the "Ask a Question" link.
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Unanimous Senate passes bill on military sex assault to give victims more say in prosecution
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again