- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
Advice compiled and condensed from actual sources by Kelly Jane Torrance, who composed the questions.
I need your help again. This time, though, it's not for my daughter Lindsay - it's for me.
I've just been arrested, if you can believe it. For making a phone call! Fine, my ex-girlfriend had a restraining order against me, and contacting her violated that. But what else could I do? It's a scary world out there, as my daughter can attest, and a lonely one.
What can a guy do when he feels the need for a little contact?
- Michael Lohan
Personally, I experience the greatest degree of pleasure in having contact with works of art. They furnish me with happy feelings of an intensity such as I cannot derive from other realms.
- Albert Einstein
I can't seem to get out of the news. Now an interview I did a week and a half before the crash that changed my life has been aired. In it, I talked a lot about how important my family is to me. And it is. But maybe my views have developed differently over the years.
It's one thing to be a typical, middle-class family man. It's another to be one of the most famous and highly paid athletes in the world. (Though I'm not sure how much longer that latter thing will be true - the more mistresses that come out of the woodwork, the more sponsorships I lose.)
Can't people understand that such a transformation would change a man?
- Tiger Woods
Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.
- Anthony Brandt
This is so embarrassing. A court just found that I don't even have the skills to take care of my nearly adult 17-year-old daughter. They just gave guardianship of Frances Bean Cobain to my late husband's mom and sister.
It seems so unfair. Sure, I was arrested on drug charges - but that was years ago. And maybe I rant and rave pretty bizarrely on Twitter. But lots of celebrities do. Am I really that different from all the other mothers in the world?
- Courtney Love
Mothers are all slightly insane.
- J.D. Salinger
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- CURL: Obama's foreign policy even worse than his domestic policy
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- Jimmy Carter: Dont hurt Russian people with sanctions
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014