- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Loverro: It’s not Zorn’s call to make
Question of the Day
Cumbersome as the system is, it has worked.
Zorn clearly is frustrated that credit for the improved performance is given to the new playcalling system.
He goes out of his way to point out that he still designs the game plan, and he uses the term “game-planning,” not “playcalling,” to describe the improvement.
And he maintains the improvement is because of better execution of his system by the players.
Now the guy who forced this system on Zorn is gone.
So will Zorn become more involved in the playcalling - his passion - or continue to be a sideline observer and hope to reap the rewards of a system designed to freeze him out?
When asked Thursday if he had plans to change the system, Zorn answered that he will “probably keep things the way they are.”
I somehow doubt Jim Zorn will “comply” now that he is a free man.
About the Author
- LOVERRO: The Patriots are coming to Redskins' training camp for the wrong reasons
- LOVERRO: Redskins should be great before declaring greatness
- LOVERRO: Hall of Fame is one birthday present A-Rod will never unwrap
- LOVERRO: These are Bruce Allen's Washington Redskins now
- LOVERRO: CBS Sports leaves broadcasters hanging in Redskins name debate
Latest Blog Entries
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors