- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
Answers compiled by Kelly Jane Torrance, who also composed the questions.
We’ve split up after 23 years together. We’re a little shocked at how shocked everyone is.
We suppose two-plus decades is a long time - especially in this business. We were one of the few Hollywood relationship success stories. And some might wonder why we’re splitting up now. She’s 63, he’s 51. It might seem old to start fresh. Especially since she’s rumored to be involved with someone half her age. But how else does one stave off the thoughts of death?
- Susan Sarandon and
Dear Susan and Tim,
In every parting there is an image of death.
- George Eliot
I simply cannot believe I was treated in such a way. I was actually escorted off a plane over the holidays. Yet I was not the one acting like an animal.
There were children running through the aisles and screaming on a flight I was on. I tried to give them the discipline their parents wouldn’t. Actually, all I did was curse at them. They certainly deserved it.
But the flight attendant got upset with me, rather than the children and their parents. It is ridiculous. So I was kicked off the plane, while the animals remained. Is this justice?
- Ivana Trump
Ignorant people think it’s the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain’t so; it’s the sickening grammar they use.
- Mark Twain
I keep picking the wrong women - the ones who just don’t listen. I spent most of Christmas Day in a jail cell after my wife called the cops on me. The arrest papers say I held a knife to her throat and threatened to have her killed - by the kind of ex-cops who know how to do it right. I was upset that she had threatened to divorce me. I’ve already been through a nasty divorce with actress - I mean, reality star - Denise Richards.
It wasn’t the first time I’ve been accused of getting violent with a woman. My engagement with Kelly Preston was broken off after I shot her in the arm - accidentally, of course. Denise also accused me of threatening her.
I’m sick of the way these women have treated me. I’m a high-powered movie and television star. Shouldn’t they be doing what I tell them? I certainly provide them with the good life.
- Charlie Sheen
Do you beat your own wife as you would a slave? That must you not do.
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Ga. judge won't stop new Vidalia onion rule
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- EDITORIAL: Intolerance at Brandeis silences Muslim dissident Hirsi Ali
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.