- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
Redskins’ Campbell remains in flux
Defensive end Andre Carter is a second alternate. His 11 sacks are his most since he had 12.5 with San Francisco in 2002.
“From my experience, the [4-11] record can be a big impact,” Carter said. “And as a team, we controlled that.”
Strongside linebacker Brian Orakpo is the Redskins’ only Pro Bowl player. He credited Fletcher for his instant impact.
“You see Brian, and he’s extremely humble, and you appreciate that,” Fletcher said. “He’s done it the right way. He wants to get better each and every week.”
Two to IR
The Redskins’ injured reserve list now includes 12 players after safety Reed Doughty (ankle) and right guard Mike Williams (toe) were taken off the 53-man roster Wednesday. Signed to the active roster were running back P.J. Hill and cornerback Marcus McCauley.
Doughty was injured during his first career interception Sunday night. Kareem Moore is slated to make his second start in his place. Paul Fanaika, Edwin Williams and Will Montgomery are vying for the right guard position, but Zorn said a decision won’t be made until the weekend.
Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth (hip), receiver Devin Thomas (ankle) and safety LaRon Landry (mild concussion) did not practice. Landry was sent home because of headaches but is expected to play. Linebacker Rocky McIntosh (back) and receiver Santana Moss (knee) were limited.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.