- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Question of the Day
WEDNESDAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
The Capitals take their 2-0 series lead to Pittsburgh. 7 p.m., Versus
Here we go again. Determined to make us care while continuing to tarnish his legacy, he’s talking to the Vikings.
The NBA’s MVP earned it, carrying his Cavaliers to a league-best 66-16 record while averaging 28.4 points a game.
The Yankees manager doesn’t know why there’s a book about A-Rod. He probably thinks Billy Beane wrote “Moneyball.”
Mine That Bird
The Derby underdog rode the inside rail and paid well for those who picked him. He’ll be at the Preakness next weekend.
He’s back. What’s that? Didn’t know he was gone? You mean you missed the swimming PPV last weekend?
TWT FIVE: FRANCHISE NAMES THAT DON’T FIT
1. Utah Jazz — The franchise should have left the name in New Orleans. Is music even allowed in Salt Lake City?
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world