- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
CAMPBELL TO COOLEY [up]
Hooked up for seven receptions and 83 yards, including a couple drive-savers
PORTIS TO COOLEY [down]
Wrong play call at the wrong time, part of rough red zone day for Redskins
2008 SEVENTH-ROUND PICKS [UP]
Chris Horton had the play of the day; Rams’ “Mr. Irrelevant” David Vobora started
SHAUN SUISHAM [up]
Otherwise known as the team’s leading scorer, the kicker provided all nine points
PLAYER OF THE GAME
Five of the tight end’s receptions earned Washington a first down, and two of those catches came on third down. He finished with seven receptions for 83 yards and kept the offense moving, especially in the first half.
PLAY OF THE GAME
Score: Washington 9, St. Louis 7
Quarter: Fourth, 13:00 remaining
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.