- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
FIRST DOWN: Newsmakers of the week
WEDNESDAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
The U.S. men’s national team has another World Cup qualifying match against Trinidad and Tobago in Port of Spain. 6:30 p.m., ESPN Classic
NEWSMAKERS ” WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK
His Airness glides into the Hall of Fame on Friday. We’re assuming he’ll pull a Mariah Carey and display both a Wizards and Bulls jersey.
One more victory would put the teenager in the semifinals of the U.S. Open, where she has assumed the role of crowd favorite.
The Patriots’ coach showed emotion for the first time when Tedy Bruschi retired, then iced over and swindled the Raiders.
Anyone else notice him doing little more than watch from the sideline as his Seminoles mismanaged their way to a home loss to Miami?
The 42-year-old stirred PGA Tour player of the year talk after winning the Deutsche Bank Championship and taking the FedEx Cup lead.
TWT FIVE ” WORST RAIDERS MOVES
1. Drafting Sebastian Janikowski in the first round - There were a lot of bad picks in 2000, but taking a kicker 17th overall is like waving a white flag.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Ga. judge won't stop new Vidalia onion rule
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- EDITORIAL: Intolerance at Brandeis silences Muslim dissident Hirsi Ali
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.