- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Crist alliances upset GOP
Reaches out to Democrats
Question of the Day
“He’s looking to take votes from any side, but based on his vetoes, he’s obviously zeroing in more on Democratic voters,” said Mitch Ceasar, chairman of the Broward County Democratic Party.
Mr. Ceasar has also noticed that Mr. Crist doesn’t seem to mind being close to Mr. Obama these days.
“Nothing provides a photo op like time with the president of the United States, depending on your party,” Mr. Ceasar said.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- House chairman: $3.7B border request 'too much'
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs