- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
Va. no longer accepting federal document for driver’s licenses
Question of the Day
RICHMOND, Va. | Virginia's Department of Motor Vehicles is no longer accepting a federal document issued to immigrants as proof of residence for obtaining a driver's license.
In a crackdown on illegal immigration, Gov. Bob McDonnell ordered DMV to no longer consider Employment Authorization Documents evidence of an alien's legal presence in the country.
The move comes after a 23-year-old Bolivian national with drunken driving convictions in 2007 and 2008 was involved in an August car crash that killed a nun in Prince William County.
Authorities say Carlos Martinelly Montano had used the form to get a Virginia license even though he faced deportation proceedings.
Police say Montano was drunk at the time of last month's deadly crash.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world