Estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters, according to Hollywood.com. Where available, latest international numbers also are included. Final domestic figures will be released Monday.
1. “The Help,” $14.3 million.
2. “Colombiana,” $10.3 million.
3. “Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark,” $8.7 million.
4. “Rise of the Planet of the Apes,” $8.65 million ($22.1 million international).
5. “Our Idiot Brother,” $6.6 million.
6. “Spy Kids: All the Time in the World,” $5.7 million.
7. “The Smurfs,” $4.8 million.
8. “Conan the Barbarian,” $3.1 million.
9. “Fright Night,” $3 million.
10. “Crazy, Stupid, Love,” $2.9 million.
___View Entire Story
By Elaine Donnelly
Extending sexual misconduct to combat units
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Video reviews of today's hottest trends in Minecraft (servers and mods) along with a look at the latest video games with your host MCairsoft14 (alias Jerad Zad).
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
Contributions to the Communities Sports desk from readers.
Straight talk on climate science, energy economics, and public policy.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention