- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Greg Grunberg appears in pal JJ Abrams’ ‘Super 8’
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Greg Grunberg is revealing that he has a small role in "Super 8," the latest film from his longtime friend J.J. Abrams.
Grunberg previously said only that he'd beg for a part in the film. But he told The Associated Press on Wednesday that people will have to "really, really search to find me" as he portrays a sitcom actor in "Super 8."
Grunberg and Abrams have been friends since kindergarten. Grunberg starred in Abrams' home movies growing up and has appeared in most of his professional films and TV shows, including "Felicity," "Alias," "Lost" and "Star Trek."
Grunberg says of Abrams: "He calls me his lucky charm."
Grunberg stars in the comedy "Love Bites," which premieres on NBC Thursday at 10 p.m. Eastern.
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Most Americans get their kicks from their own game
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Tiger Woods' swing changes have hurt his game, Paul Azinger says
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- GOP aims to sue Obama first over health care employer mandate
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener