- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
E-version of ‘Go the (Bleep) to Sleep’ coming soon
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - The e-version of a tired dad’s best-seller “Go the (Bleep) to Sleep” is coming soon.
Open Road Integrated Media, a digital publisher, announced Wednesday that it will release the electronic version of “Go the (Bleep) to Sleep” on June 14, just ahead of Father’s Day. That’s the same day that Akashic Books will release the paper version.
An enhanced e-book that includes video is scheduled for the holiday season late this year.
Adam Mansbach’s profane take on getting the kids in bed has been a word-of-mouth sensation, ranking for weeks in the top 10 on Amazon.com despite no organized promotion. Film rights have already been sold.
The book is illustrated by Ricardo Cortes.
TWT Video Picks
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors