- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Young TV actor Loder charged in NC burglary effort
WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) - Actor Kesun Mitchell Loder, whose television credits include “CSI” and “ER,” faces a court hearing in Wilmington on charges he attempted a burglary at a mobile phone store.
The StarNews of Wilmington reported (http://bit.ly/vULKGU ) that the 18-year-old was arrested on charges of attempted breaking and entering, possession of burglary tools and carrying a concealed weapon. Loder’s acting stage name is K’Sun Ray.
Superior Court records in New Hanover County indicate a court hearing is scheduled next week. It was not clear Monday whether he has an attorney.
Police say Loder was arrested last month after cutting an alarm system cable and trying to enter a mobile phone store through a side door.
Employees confronted Loder and he ran away, but was caught by a police officer.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014