- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Young TV actor Loder charged in NC burglary effort
WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) - Actor Kesun Mitchell Loder, whose television credits include “CSI” and “ER,” faces a court hearing in Wilmington on charges he attempted a burglary at a mobile phone store.
The StarNews of Wilmington reported (http://bit.ly/vULKGU ) that the 18-year-old was arrested on charges of attempted breaking and entering, possession of burglary tools and carrying a concealed weapon. Loder’s acting stage name is K’Sun Ray.
Superior Court records in New Hanover County indicate a court hearing is scheduled next week. It was not clear Monday whether he has an attorney.
Police say Loder was arrested last month after cutting an alarm system cable and trying to enter a mobile phone store through a side door.
Employees confronted Loder and he ran away, but was caught by a police officer.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again