- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Young TV actor Loder charged in NC burglary effort
Question of the Day
WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) - Actor Kesun Mitchell Loder, whose television credits include “CSI” and “ER,” faces a court hearing in Wilmington on charges he attempted a burglary at a mobile phone store.
The StarNews of Wilmington reported (http://bit.ly/vULKGU ) that the 18-year-old was arrested on charges of attempted breaking and entering, possession of burglary tools and carrying a concealed weapon. Loder’s acting stage name is K’Sun Ray.
Superior Court records in New Hanover County indicate a court hearing is scheduled next week. It was not clear Monday whether he has an attorney.
Police say Loder was arrested last month after cutting an alarm system cable and trying to enter a mobile phone store through a side door.
Employees confronted Loder and he ran away, but was caught by a police officer.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world