- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
`Dark Knight’ on top for third straight week
1. “The Dark Knight Rises,” $36.4 million. ($67 million international.)
2. “Total Recall,” $26 million. ($6.2 million international.)
3. “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days,” $14.7 million. ($2.8 million international.)
4. “Ice Age: Continental Drift,” $8.4 million. ($32.8 million.)
5. “The Watch,” $6.35 million.
6. “Ted,” $5.5 million. ($32 million international.)
7. “Step Up Revolution,” $5.7 million. ($7.9 million international.)
8. “The Amazing Spider-Man,” $4.3 million. ($6.1 million international.)
9. “Brave,” $2.9 million. ($16.5 million international.)
10. “Magic Mike,” $1.4 million. ($3.7 million international.)
Estimated weekend ticket sales at international theaters (excluding the U.S. and Canada) for films distributed overseas by Hollywood studios, according to Rentrak:
1. “The Dark Knight Rises,” $67 million.
2. “Ice Age: Continental Drift,” $32.8 million.
3. “Ted,” $32 million.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow