- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Holly Hunter replaced by Deirdre O’Connell at Flea
NEW YORK (AP) - Scheduling conflicts have led to Holly Hunter bowing out of the world premiere of Hamish Linklater's play "The Vandal."
The Flea Theater said Tuesday that Drama Desk Award winner Deirdre O'Connell will replace Hunter in the play that will also star Zach Grenier and Noah Robbins.
Previews begin Jan. 18 with opening slated for Jan. 31.
Set in upstate New York, the work is described as a "funny and dark new play about a woman and a boy who meet at a bus stop on a cold night and the stories they tell to keep each other warm."
O'Connell, a series regular on TV's "L.A. Doctors," was last seen on Broadway in "Magic/Bird." Her other credits include "In the Wake," "Thinner Than Water" and "The Poor Itch."
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Defiant Reid vows Bundy ranch confrontation 'not over'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.