The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Dec. 3, to Sunday, Dec. 9, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
2. CAZZETTE, “Beam Me Up (Kill Mode) (Radio Edit)” (Veratone AG)
3. Trinidad James, “All Gold Everything” (Empire Distribution)
4. The Neighbourhood, “Sweater Weather” (SME/the (r)evolve group)
5. Lifehouse, “Between the Raindrops” (UMG/Geffen Records)
8. Scissor Sisters, “Let’s Have A” (UMG/Polydor)
10. Austin Mahone, “Say You’re Just a Friend” (UMG/Chase Records/Republic Records)
2. Tom Odell, “Another Love” (SME UK LTD.)View Entire Story
By Andrew P. Napolitano
The president's men trash the Constitution to pursue antagonists
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Consummate traveler Todd DeFeo explores the unique stories that make destinations worth going to.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention