- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Taking Names: Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum expecting baby
Question of the Day
The Sexiest Man Alive will soon be a sexy dad.
Actor Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum are expecting their first child in 2013, their reps confirm.
The news was first reported by People.com, which named Mr. Tatum the Sexiest Man Alive in November.
The couple, who recently co-starred in the film “10 Years,” met on the 2006 dance film “Step Up,” and wed in 2009.
Besides a baby, the new year will be a busy year for the parents-to-be. Mr. Tatum has at least four movies in the works while Mrs. Dewan-Tatum appears on this season of “American Horror Story: Asylum” and has a TV movie called “She Made Them Do It” premiering Dec. 29 on Lifetime.
Hollywood hacker sentenced to 10 years in prison
A federal judge has sentenced a man who hacked into the personal online accounts of Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis and other women to 10 years in prison.
U.S. District Judge S. James Otero sentenced Christopher Chaney on Monday in Los Angeles.
Chaney pleaded guilty to nine felony counts, including wiretapping and unauthorized access to a computer.
The biggest spectacle in the case was the revelation that nude photos taken by Miss Johansson herself and meant for her then-husband Ryan Reynolds were placed on the Internet.
Chaney also targeted women he knew, sending nude pictures of a former co-worker to her father.
HBO, Scorsese making film on Clinton
Filmmaker Martin Scorsese is making a documentary on Bill Clinton for HBO.
HBO announced Monday that Mr. Scorsese is producing and directing the film, with Mr. Clinton’s cooperation. The network did not announce an air date for the show on the nation’s 42nd president, who was in office from 1993 to 2001.
Earlier this year, HBO aired a documentary on Mr. Clinton’s immediate predecessor, George H.W. Bush.
TWT Video Picks
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors