The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Dec. 10, to Sunday, Dec. 16, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
2. The Neighbourhood, “Sweater Weather” (SME/the (r)evolve group)
4. Trinidad James, “All Gold Everything” (Empire Distribution)
5. Lifehouse, “Between the Raindrops” (UMG/Geffen Records)
6. Colbie Caillat, “We Both Know” (Universal Republic)
7. Alt-J, “Breezeblocks” (Canvasback/Atlantic)
8. Future, “Neva End (Remix)” (Epic)
9. In This Moment, “Blood” (Century Media)
10. Passenger, “Let Her Go” (Nettwerk Records)
1. Black Veil Brides, “In the End” (Universal Republic)
2. Howard Shore, “Misty Mountains” (WaterTower Music Inc.)View Entire Story
By Rand Paul
Obama acts as though we no longer have a Constitution
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Viewing and reviewing the Los Angeles experimental and classic punk scene with a nod to Rodney's English Disco
What does the middle-class conservative think about everything? Find out here.
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention
California wildfires wreak havoc