- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
Taking Names: Monty Python sued over royalties from ‘Spamalot’
“Star Wars” fans soon may have another Yoda statue in the San Francisco Bay area to visit.
Filmmaker George Lucas said he plans to help build a small park in Marin County that would include bronze statues of the popular “Star Wars” character and Indiana Jones.
His estate manager told the Marin Independent Journal the Yoda statue would be similar to one in San Francisco’s Presidio neighborhood. That one — a full-size replica of the Jedi sage — rests atop a fountain outside an arts center where Mr. Lucas moved most of his operations in 2005.
It has become a big draw for fans.
Mr. Lucas applied for a permit Wednesday to demolish a building on the site of the planned park in San Anselmo, the town where he lives.
• Compiled from Web and wire reports
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- CBO shows it's Paul Ryan 4, Obama 0 on budget targeting
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Golden Hammer: Easter candy bitter taste for taxpayers?
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.