- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
Hunter-Reay finally honored for IndyCar title
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Ryan Hunter-Reay finally picked up his IndyCar championship and $1 million bonus Thursday night during the season-ending banquet at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
He then announced he and wife Beccy are expecting their first child early next year.
Simon Pagenaud was honored as rookie of the year, and Charlie Kimball won the Tony Renna Rising Star Award.
Josh Freund, chief mechanic for Hunter-Reay, accepted the IZOD IndyCar Series Chief Mechanic of the Year Award.
Kyle Moyer of Andretti Autosport accepted the Team Manager of the Year Award.
Jim Campbell accepted the manufacturer's award on behalf of Chevrolet.
Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing won the Indy Family Foundation Giving Back Award Presented by Firestone for supporting the family of Carey Hall, a crew member who passed away from ALS this year.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.