- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Terps’ Class of 2012
Question of the Day
TERPS’ CLASS OF 2012
Roman Braglio, DE, 6-4, 260, McDonogh, Baltimore
Nick Brigham, OL, 6-4, 275, Marist School, Atlanta
Wes Brown, RB, 6-1, 200, Good Counsel, Olney
Malcolm Culmer, WR, 6-1, 175, Willingboro, Willingboro, N.J.
Sean Davis, DB, 6-1, 172, DB, Maret School, Washington
Brock Dean, LB, 6-1, 217, Bishop McDevitt, Harrisburg, Pa.
Amba Etta-Tawo, WR, 6-3, 175, McEachern, Powder Springs, Ga.
P.J. Gallo, TE, 6-4, 225, Council Rock South, Holland, Pa.
Isaac Goins, DB, 6-0, 190, Contra Costa CC, San Pablo, Calif.
Kenneth Goins, ATH, 5-10, 215, Gilman School, Baltimore
Alvin Hill, DB, 5-11, 190, Luella, Locust Grove, Ga.
Perry Hills, QB, 6-3, 205, Central Catholic, Pittsburgh
Stefan Houston, LB, 6-3, 200, Clarksburg, Clarksburg
Levern Jacobs, WR, 5-11, 175, Milford Academy/Suitland High, Suitland
Abner Logan, LB, 6-1, 212, Dexter, Brookline, Mass.
Mike Madaras, OL, 6-6, 280, Good Counsel, Olney
Anthony Nixon, DB, 6-1, 185, Central Catholic, Pittsburgh
Shawn Petty, ATH, Eleanor Roosevelt, Greenbelt
Albert Reid, ATH, Friendship Collegiate, Washington
Joe Riddle, ATH, 6-2, 200, Linganore, Frederick, Md.
Caleb Rowe, QB, 6-3, 211, Blue Ridge, Greer, S.C.
Avery Thompson, LB, 6-2, 205, Grassfield, Chesapeake, Va.
Gun rights apply to the District, too
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq