- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Terps’ Class of 2012
TERPS’ CLASS OF 2012
Roman Braglio, DE, 6-4, 260, McDonogh, Baltimore
Malcolm Culmer, WR, 6-1, 175, Willingboro, Willingboro, N.J.
Brock Dean, LB, 6-1, 217, Bishop McDevitt, Harrisburg, Pa.
Amba Etta-Tawo, WR, 6-3, 175, McEachern, Powder Springs, Ga.
P.J. Gallo, TE, 6-4, 225, Council Rock South, Holland, Pa.
Isaac Goins, DB, 6-0, 190, Contra Costa CC, San Pablo, Calif.
Alvin Hill, DB, 5-11, 190, Luella, Locust Grove, Ga.
Perry Hills, QB, 6-3, 205, Central Catholic, Pittsburgh
Stefan Houston, LB, 6-3, 200, Clarksburg, Clarksburg
Levern Jacobs, WR, 5-11, 175, Milford Academy/Suitland High, Suitland
Abner Logan, LB, 6-1, 212, Dexter, Brookline, Mass.
Mike Madaras, OL, 6-6, 280, Good Counsel, Olney
Anthony Nixon, DB, 6-1, 185, Central Catholic, Pittsburgh
Shawn Petty, ATH, Eleanor Roosevelt, Greenbelt
Albert Reid, ATH, Friendship Collegiate, Washington
Joe Riddle, ATH, 6-2, 200, Linganore, Frederick, Md.
Caleb Rowe, QB, 6-3, 211, Blue Ridge, Greer, S.C.
Avery Thompson, LB, 6-2, 205, Grassfield, Chesapeake, Va.
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
- FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- CURL: Calm down, conservatives: Obama's 'Two Ferns' bit was brilliant
- Justice Department refuses info on hundreds of prosecutor misconduct cases
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Inside China: Why Putin's intervention in Ukraine is bad news for China
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again