- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Fourth nuclear scientist in 2 years killed in Iran
Many analysts say that it is not yet clear whether Iran has decided to build a nuclear weapon or merely achieve the capability of doing so.
Micky Segall, a former head of the Iranian desk in Israeli military intelligence, told Israeli Army Radio that Wednesday’s assassination is an example of the heightened pressure being put on Iran.
“Many bad things are happening to Iran in the recent period,” he said.
In addition to the assassinations, the nuclear program has been hit by a computer virus that reportedly did extensive damage. Last month, a series of explosions hit a missile base and two facilities said to be connected to the nuclear program.
The French newspaper Le Figaro quoted Iraqi officials as saying that the Mossad was recruiting Iranian dissidents in the Kurdish region to carry out operations such as Wednesday’s in Tehran.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow