- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
Romney releases tax records
Filings show GOP candidate paid at a 13.9% rate in 2010
And at a campaign stop billed as a “prebuttal” to President Obama’s States of the Union address, Mr. Romney said Mr. Obama has failed to improve the nation’s employment picture, worsened the housing crises and driven the nation further into a sea of red ink. Standing before a banner that read “Obama Isn’t Working,” Mr. Romney warned the audience that Mr. Obama will try to blame is shortcomings on a “Do Nothing Congress.”
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Dr. Ben Carson disavows efforts at presidential draft
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- House budget bargain faces Senate filibuster; Republicans line up to oppose
- IRS nominee gets GOP support
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact
Latest Blog Entries
- Sen. Marco Rubio: Budget is step in the wrong direction
- Tea Party Patriots: Congress will break promise of future deficit reduction
- Speaker John Boehner escalates clash with conservative critics of budget deal
- Sen. Lamar Alexander's chief of staff involved in child pornography probe
- Rand Paul: Budget deal 'shameful,' 'huge mistake'
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
- PRUDEN: The scam that will not die
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Top Democrats reject court ruling over NSA spying on Americans
- Zadzooks: The Joker sixth scale figure review (Sideshow Collectibles)
- Embassy Row: India strikes back over diplomat's arrest
- Domino's launches its first vegan pizza
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- Minister: Iceland refused to help FBI on WikiLeaks
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow