- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Nielsen’s top prime-time shows for Dec. 26-Jan. 1
NEW YORK (AP) - Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Dec. 26-Jan. 1. Listings include week's ranking and viewership.
1. NFL Football: Dallas at New York Giants, NBC, 27.62 million.
2. "Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick," NBC, 21.23 million.
3. "60 Minutes, CBS, 14.45 million.
4. "Football Night in America," NBC, 14.44 million.
5. "Dick Clark's Prime-time New Year's Rockin' Eve," ABC, 12.92 million.
6. "NCIS," CBS, 12.58 million.
7. "Criminal Minds," CBS, 10.60 million.
8. "The Big Bang Theory," CBS, 10.16 million.
9. "CSI," CBS, 9.74 million.
10. "NCIS: Los Angeles" (Wednesday), CBS, 9.17 million.
11. "The Mentalist," CBS, 8.90 million.
12. "Person of Interest," CBS, 8.51 million.
13. "Kennedy Center Honors," CBS, 8.40 million.
14. "New Year's Rockin' Eve," ABC, 8.36 million.
15. "Two and a Half Men," CBS, 8.15 million.
16. "Rules of Engagement," CBS, 7.59 million.
17. "Mike & Molly," CBS, 7.38 million.
18. "CSI: NY," CBS, 7.29 million.
19. Football Night in America (Part 2)," 7.25 million.
20. "Unforgettable," 7.12 million.
ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.; CBS is a division of CBS Corp.; NBC is owned by NBC Universal.
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Snow storm sucker punch: U.S. hit by winter wave
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Dick Cheney: Family feud over gay marriage has been 'dealt with'
- Craigslist killers: Police say newlyweds stabbed man for thrills
- Obama tries to calm Israeli fears over Iranian nuke deal 'not based on trust'
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Opinion, analysis, and musings on politics, pop culture, reinvention, and the resultant flotsam and jetsam floating around the right-of-center quadrant of the Left Coast.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!