- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Israel identifies cyberspace as key battlefield
Question of the Day
JERUSALEM (AP) - Israel's military says it has identified cyberspace as a strategic battlefield and is prepared to go on the offensive.
The military’s website reported this week that that the army has defined its “operational methods” in cyberspace.
It said the military has “relentlessly” defended its cyberspace. “Additionally, if necessary, the cyberspace will be used to execute attacks and intelligence operations,” it said.
Israel is known as a world leader in electronic warfare. The article said the military is incorporating cyber warfare activity “in completing objectives at all fronts.” It also talked of future “clandestine” activity.
The article was published days after experts identified a computer virus that appeared to target Iran’s nuclear program. Outside experts speculated that Israel was involved in the attack _ a charge it neither confirms nor denies.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors