- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
SD State football player charged in beating
SAN DIEGO (AP) - San Diego State defensive lineman Dontrell Onuoha (on-oo-OH’-ha) has been charged with a pair of felonies in connection with the beating of a fraternity member near campus in September.
The San Diego District Attorney’s Office charged Onuoha _ a 20-year-old sophomore _ with felony assault and felony battery Thursday. The charges could carry a combined seven years in prison.
According to the San Diego Union-Tribune (http://bit.ly/xJTsiM), a police report says Onuoha was with a group of men who approached the lone victim, who was punched in the head and suffered broken bones around his eye and partial loss of vision. It’s not clear how many people hit him.
The report says the victim belonged to a fraternity that wouldn’t allow a group of football players into a party.
Information from: U-T San Diego, http://www.utsandiego.com
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- 10 million new babies? China's hope for boom likely to become policy bust
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.