- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
David Strathairn to join ‘The Heiress’ on Broadway
NEW YORK (AP) - The Broadway production of "The Heiress" has found its father figure _ David Strathairn.
Producers announced Thursday that the Emmy Award winner will star in the play opposite Jessica Chastain, who earned an Oscar nomination for her role in "The Help."
"The Heiress" will open this fall at a theater to be announced. The play is based on the Henry James novel "Washington Square" and became an Academy Award-winning film.
It will be directed by playwright and director Moises Kaufman.
Strathairn was in "Good Night, and Good Luck" and "L.A. Confidential" and won an Emmy for best supporting actor in the HBO project, "Temple Grandin."
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.