- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
Ohio primary win seen as springboard for November
Question of the Day
“I have watched the Romney organization kind of be present and plod along and have structure in place for months before the other campaigns. They have kind of had a steadfast presence, either by people on the ground or mailings and things that you haven’t seen out of the other campaigns,” Mr. Gantt said, adding, “I don’t know that Santorum has got enough gas in the tank to really penetrate into the minds of voters here.”
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- McConnell to oppose Obama's IRS pick Koskinen
- House, Senate GOP differ in approach to support of budget deal
- Dr. Ben Carson disavows efforts at presidential draft
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- House budget bargain faces Senate filibuster; Republicans line up to oppose
Latest Blog Entries
- Sen. Marco Rubio: Budget is step in the wrong direction
- Tea Party Patriots: Congress will break promise of future deficit reduction
- Speaker John Boehner escalates clash with conservative critics of budget deal
- Sen. Lamar Alexander's chief of staff involved in child pornography probe
- Rand Paul: Budget deal 'shameful,' 'huge mistake'
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Deportations under Obama plunged to just 1 percent last year
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Sebelius adds yet another exemption for Obamacare
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- EDITORIAL: Red faces at the White House
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- PRUDEN: 'Tis the season for apologies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Southern Fried Politics from the Lens of a Persian-American Millennial
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow