- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Jack McBrayer: ‘30 Rock’ actor prepares for life after Kenneth the Page
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jack McBrayer can see the end of "30 Rock" just up ahead.
The Emmy-nominated actor best known as Kenneth the Page from the Emmy-winning show says the mood is getting sad on set as the final days of filming near.
"Toward the end it's going to start getting emotional," he said, "and I'm going to start stealing stuff right and left."
Among the items he hopes to acquire? His blue NBC page uniform: "It's pretty much just formed to my own skin like body paint at this point."
A star of the weekend's top film "Wreck-It Ralph," Mr. McBrayer said he's eager to see what roles the future might hold.
"I know how good I got it right now, so on the one hand, I'm like if it ain't broke, don't fix it," he said. "But then you do always wonder, like, what if I would be the best serial killer in the world or something? So I'm open for anything. Like I said, old boy just wants to work."
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.