- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Error on Va. voter-registration form apt to disqualify
Question of the Day
“The locality doesn’t have a choice. We put the forms out, and that’s what is utilized,” Ms. Sheridan said.
Anyone who is improperly disqualified from voting for citizenship reasons can have voter registration reinstated by providing the local board of elections office with supporting documentation, said Claire C. Gardner, a legislative aide to Delegate Robert G. Marshall, Prince William Republican.
The man who found his voter registration canceled said he did not receive the first two letters warning him about the discrepancy. When he received the third one last month, his fiancee said he did not have enough time to call off from work to rectify the situation.
Ms. Gardner said the man should have received the letter earlier.
TWT Video Picks
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- DOJ investigates Nebraska parade float critical of Obama
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- CURL: The hypocrisy of Obama's 15-day Vineyard vacation
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Germany wins World Cup title on Mario Goetze goal in extra time
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Obama's 'blank check' rejected as border solution
- Inside the Beltway: White House grade slips to 'F'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs