- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio; Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden; former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Gov. Bob McDonnell, R-Va.; Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed; former Gov. Jennifer Granholm, D-Mich.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Reps. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., and Elijah Cummings, D-Md.; Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Robert Gibbs, adviser to President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign; Ed Gillespie, adviser to Mitt Romney’s campaign; Al Cardenas, former Florida Republican Party chairman.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Gillespie; David Axelrod, adviser to the Obama campaign.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.