- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Taking Names: Brad Pitt becomes first male face for Chanel No. 5
Question of the Day
Elvis’ Beverly Hills home on the market for $12.9M
The former Beverly Hills home of the late Elvis Presley and his wife Priscilla is up for sale for a cool $12.9 million.
Real estate website operator Trulia said the home hit the market Wednesday.
Like Presley’s home in Memphis, known as Graceland, Elvis fans have for years flocked to visit the property. According to the listing, the four-bedroom, five-bathroom French Regency estate sits on a 1.18 acre promontory overlooking Los Angeles.
According to Elvis Presley Enterprises, Presley rented the house before the couple bought it in 1967. It was sold in 1973, the same year Elvis and Priscilla divorced.
The estate was formerly available to lease for $25,000 a month.
Octomom won’t face child-neglect charges
Prosecutors won’t file charges against Nadya Suleman after a caregiver last month reported allegations of child neglect at the Octomom’s California home.
Orange County District Attorney Chief of Staff Susan Kang Schroeder said there’s not enough evidence to move forward with the case.
Police in La Habra said they investigated the allegations of child neglect at Ms. Suleman’s home and turned their findings over to the district attorney’s office and social services.
Ms. Suleman has been in the media spotlight since giving birth to octuplets in 2009 after she already had six children. Her manager said she lived in La Habra until two weeks ago, when she moved to the Los Angeles County city of Palmdale.
• Compiled from Web and wire reports
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors