- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taking Names: Brad Pitt becomes first male face for Chanel No. 5
Elvis‘ Beverly Hills home on the market for $12.9M
The former Beverly Hills home of the late Elvis Presley and his wife Priscilla is up for sale for a cool $12.9 million.
Real estate website operator Trulia said the home hit the market Wednesday.
Like Presley’s home in Memphis, known as Graceland, Elvis fans have for years flocked to visit the property. According to the listing, the four-bedroom, five-bathroom French Regency estate sits on a 1.18 acre promontory overlooking Los Angeles.
The estate was formerly available to lease for $25,000 a month.
Octomom won’t face child-neglect charges
Prosecutors won’t file charges against Nadya Suleman after a caregiver last month reported allegations of child neglect at the Octomom’s California home.
Orange County District Attorney Chief of Staff Susan Kang Schroeder said there’s not enough evidence to move forward with the case.
Police in La Habra said they investigated the allegations of child neglect at Ms. Suleman’s home and turned their findings over to the district attorney’s office and social services.
Ms. Suleman has been in the media spotlight since giving birth to octuplets in 2009 after she already had six children. Her manager said she lived in La Habra until two weeks ago, when she moved to the Los Angeles County city of Palmdale.
• Compiled from Web and wire reports
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again