14. “English Vinglish,” Eros International, $745,414, 88 locations, $8,471 average, $745,414, one week.
15. “The Dark Knight Rises,” Warner Bros., $674,436, 575 locations, $1,173 average, $445,369,641, 12 weeks.
16. “Dredd,” Lionsgate, $645,241, 831 locations, $776 average, $12,695,655, three weeks.
17. “Arbitrage,” Lionsgate, $641,365, 244 locations, $2,629 average, $6,053,621, four weeks.
18. “The Possession,” Lionsgate, $623,500, 821 locations, $759 average, $48,391,383, six weeks.
19. “The Bourne Legacy,” Universal, $344,630, 482 locations, $715 average, $112,275,305, nine weeks.
20. “Lawless,” Weinstein Co., $326,661, 611 locations, $535 average, $37,001,460, six weeks.
Universal and Focus are owned by NBC Universal, a unit of Comcast Corp.; Sony, Columbia, Sony Screen Gems and Sony Pictures Classics are units of Sony Corp.; Paramount is owned by Viacom Inc.; Disney, Pixar and Marvel are owned by The Walt Disney Co.; Miramax is owned by Filmyard Holdings LLC; 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight are owned by News Corp.; Warner Bros. and New Line are units of Time Warner Inc.; MGM is owned by a group of former creditors including Highland Capital, Anchorage Advisors and Carl Icahn; Lionsgate is owned by Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.; IFC is owned by AMC Networks Inc.; Rogue is owned by Relativity Media LLC.
By Rand Paul
Obama acts as though we no longer have a Constitution
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up.
Libertarian thought beyond politics, unrestrained by convention.
Empowering mind/body/spirit and health dialogue along with cutting-edge, conscious social, political, and world commentary with Adam Omkara. Join the Evolution!
Viewing and reviewing the Los Angeles experimental and classic punk scene with a nod to Rodney's English Disco
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention
California wildfires wreak havoc