He speculated that there could be other complications.
“When cockroaches like this die or are sick, they can have bacterial infections,” Mr. Schal said. “But the fact that he was the only one affected, it suggests that it’s something about his physiology.”
Mike Tringale, the vice president of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, said it’s possible that Mr. Archbold “hit his tolerance level to cockroach allergens” and went into anaphylactic shock.
He said that such a severe reaction to cockroaches is “probably rare,” however.
'Your papers, please' must never be heard in America
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
A mother of three and a passionate conservative, Shirley Husar changes the game.
Political satirist and Christian apologist Bob Siegel discusses religion and politics.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall