- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Clinton still untrustworthy
Question of the Day
Former President Bill Clinton said about Barack Obama in 2008, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” He also said, “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.” But do blacks remonstrate against Mr. Clinton’s racist statements? No, they are brainwashed by the Democrats into thinking that the Republicans are their enemies.
The black community as a whole doesn’t seem to realize that Mr. Clinton, the putative “first black president,” is more demeaning and derogatory toward blacks than any Republican. His false alignment with them has been to garner their votes.
If I were black, I would trust a Republican more than a sycophantic, deceptive Democrat. The black community should not accept Mr. Clinton’s false friendship. The Republicans offer tough love; the Democrats offer dishonest love. The Democrats are not true friends.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
Get Breaking Alerts
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Sen. Rand Paul pushes 'Economic Freedom Zones' for Detroit
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles