- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
‘Games of Thrones’ top creative arts Emmy winner
_ Nonfiction series: “Frozen Planet,” Discovery Channel.
_ Writing for a variety series: “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart,” Comedy Central.
_ Music composition for a series (original dramatic score): “Downton Abbey: Episode 6,” PBS.
_ Music composition for a miniseries, movie or special: “Hemingway & Gellhorn,” HBO.
_ Choreography: “Smash,” NBC.
_ Casting for a drama series: “Homeland,” Showtime.
_ Casting for a miniseries, movie or a special: “Game Change,” HBO.
_ Casting for a comedy series: “Girls,” HBO.
_ Costumes for a miniseries, movie or a special: “Great Expectations (Masterpiece), Part 2,” PBS.
_ Costumes for a variety-music program or a special (more than one award possible): “Opening Ceremony of the XVI Pan American Games Guadalajara 2011,” ESPN; “The X Factor: Top 9 Elimination,” Fox.
_ Costumes for a series: “Game of Thrones: The Prince of Winterfell,” HBO.
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Top Democrats reject court ruling over NSA spying on Americans
- IRS pays tax cheats hundreds of millions of dollars
- HURT: D.C. gets the vapors, calls sequester too much
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- EDITORIAL: Al Gore, soothsayer
- Obama mocks Putin, picks gay athletes for Sochi delegation
- We told you so: Conservatives foresaw polygamy ruling
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- Rush weighs in: Maybe Republicans dont dislike Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Southern Fried Politics from the Lens of a Persian-American Millennial
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow