- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Actor-politician admits affair with Brigitte Nielsen
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Arnold Schwarzenegger is confirming that he had a "hot affair" with actress Brigitte Nielsen at a time he and Maria Shriver were dating and already living together.
Mr. Schwarzenegger and Miss Nielsen co-starred in the 1985 film "Red Sonja." Miss Nielsen wrote in a memoir published last year that she and Mr. Schwarzenegger had an "outrageous affair" while making the movie and that she did not know until later that he was involved with Miss Shriver.
In his memoir "Total Recall," coming out Monday, Mr. Schwarzenegger writes that he and Miss Nielsen did indeed have a "hot affair," but he knew it wouldn't last. In fact, their "fling" only made him realize that he wanted to marry Miss Shriver.
Miss Nielsen soon would marry Mr. Schwarzenegger's fellow action star Sylvester Stallone.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again