- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
JUANES PLANS BILINGUAL ALBUM
Colombian rocker Juanes has been so inspired by performing the songs of his idols at Grammy events this week that he plans to include a few English tracks on his new album.
"Now I can sing in English easier than before," he said backstage after performing a bilingual version of Elton John's "Your Song." "Probably I'm going to do some tracks. Maybe four."
Juanes also performed Bruce Springsteen's "Hungry Heart" at Grammy's MusiCares event honoring The Boss over the weekend.
"It was such a great opportunity for me," he said. "I just met Elton John tonight. I met Bruce last year. ... They are an inspiration to me. I grew up listening to all this music when I was a teenager, and now I understand them a lot more so I love them even more."
_ Sandy Cohen _ www.twitter.com/APSandy.
EDITOR'S NOTE _ Show Bits brings you the 55th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.