- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Selected winners at the 55th annual Grammy Awards
Question of the Day
_ R&B song: “Adorn,” Miguel Pimentel.
_ R&B album: “Black Radio,” Robert Glasper Experiment.
_ Urban contemporary album: “Channel Orange,” Frank Ocean.
_ Rock performance: “Lonely Boy,” The Black Keys.
_ Rock song: “Lonely Boy,” The Black Keys.
_ Rock album: “El Camino,” The Black Keys.
_ Hard rock/metal performance: “Love Bites (So Do I),” Halestorm.
_ Alternative music album: “Making Mirrors,” Gotye.
_ Dance recording: “Bangarang,” Skrillex featuring Sirah.
_ Dance/electronica album: “Bangarang,” Skrillex.
_ Latin pop album: “MTV Unplugged Deluxe Edition,” Juanes.
_ Latin rock, urban or alternative album: “Imaginares,” Quetzal.
_ Latin jazz album: “Ritmo!,” The Clare Fisher Latin Jazz Big Band.
_ Tropical Latin album: “Retro,” Marlow Rosado Y La Riquena.
_ Country solo performance: “Blown Away,” Carrie Underwood
TWT Video Picks
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's trial to test definitions of political corruption
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Washington Times strikes content and marketing partnership with Redskins
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq