- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Selected winners at the 55th annual Grammy Awards
Question of the Day
_ Country duo/group performance: “Pontoon,” Little Big Town.
_ Country song: “Blown Away,” Josh Kear, Chris Tompkins.
_ Country album: “Uncaged,” Zac Brown Band.
_ Gospel song: “Go Get It,” Mary Mary.
_ Gospel album: “Gravity,” Leerae.
_ Blues album: “Locked Down,” Dr. John.
_ Folk album: “The Goat Rodeo Sessions,” Yo-Yo Ma, Stuart Duncan, Edgar Meyer, Chris Thile.
_ Americana album: “Slipstream,” Bonnie Raitt.
_ Bluegrass album: “Nobody Knows You,” Steep Canyon Rangers.
_ Reggae album: “Rebirth,” Jimmy Cliff.
_ World music album: “The Living Room Sessions Part 1,” Ravi Shankar.
_ Children’s album: “Can You Canoe?,” The Okee Dokee Brothers.
_ Spoken word album: “Society’s Child: My Autobiography,” Janis Ian.
_ Comedy album: “Blow Your Pants Off,” Jimmy Fallon.
_ New age album: “Echoes of Love,” Omar Akram.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors