- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Selected winners at the 55th annual Grammy Awards
Question of the Day
_ Jazz vocal album: “Radio Music Society,” Esperanza Spalding.
_ Jazz instrumental album: “Unity Band,” Pat Metheny Unity Band.
_ Large jazz ensemble album: “Dear Diz (Every Day I Think of You),” Arturo Sandoval.
_ Pop instrumental album: “Impressions,” Chris Botti.
_ Compilation soundtrack album: “Midnight in Paris,” various artists.
_ Score soundtrack album: “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo,” Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross.
_ Song written for visual media: “Safe & Sound” (From “The Hunger Games”), Taylor Swift, John Paul White, Joy Williams.
_ Musical theater album: “Once: A New Musical,” Steve Kazee, Cristin Milioti.
_ Producer of the year, classical: Blanton Alspaugh.
_ Producer of the year, non-classical: Dan Auerbach.
_ Instrumental composition: “Mozart Goes Dancing,” Chick Corea.
_ Orchestral performance: “Adams: Harmonielehre & Short Ride in a Fast Machine,” Michael Tilson Thomas (San Francisco Symphony).
_ Opera recording: “Wagner, Der Ring des Nibelungen,” James Levine and Fabio Luisi.
_ Choral performance: “Life & Breath: Choral Works by Rene Clausen,” Charles Bruffy.
_ Short-form music video: “We Found Love,” Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris.
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world