- CNN op-ed claims ‘U.S. right-wing extremists more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
Selected winners at the 55th annual Grammy Awards
_ Jazz vocal album: “Radio Music Society,” Esperanza Spalding.
_ Jazz instrumental album: “Unity Band,” Pat Metheny Unity Band.
_ Large jazz ensemble album: “Dear Diz (Every Day I Think of You),” Arturo Sandoval.
_ Pop instrumental album: “Impressions,” Chris Botti.
_ Compilation soundtrack album: “Midnight in Paris,” various artists.
_ Score soundtrack album: “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo,” Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross.
_ Song written for visual media: “Safe & Sound” (From “The Hunger Games”), Taylor Swift, John Paul White, Joy Williams.
_ Musical theater album: “Once: A New Musical,” Steve Kazee, Cristin Milioti.
_ Producer of the year, classical: Blanton Alspaugh.
_ Producer of the year, non-classical: Dan Auerbach.
_ Instrumental composition: “Mozart Goes Dancing,” Chick Corea.
_ Orchestral performance: “Adams: Harmonielehre & Short Ride in a Fast Machine,” Michael Tilson Thomas (San Francisco Symphony).
_ Opera recording: “Wagner, Der Ring des Nibelungen,” James Levine and Fabio Luisi.
_ Choral performance: “Life & Breath: Choral Works by Rene Clausen,” Charles Bruffy.
_ Short-form music video: “We Found Love,” Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris.
TWT Video Picks
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Ga. judge won't stop new Vidalia onion rule
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- EDITORIAL: Intolerance at Brandeis silences Muslim dissident Hirsi Ali
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.