- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
Selected winners at the 55th annual Grammy Awards
_ Jazz vocal album: “Radio Music Society,” Esperanza Spalding.
_ Jazz instrumental album: “Unity Band,” Pat Metheny Unity Band.
_ Large jazz ensemble album: “Dear Diz (Every Day I Think of You),” Arturo Sandoval.
_ Pop instrumental album: “Impressions,” Chris Botti.
_ Compilation soundtrack album: “Midnight in Paris,” various artists.
_ Score soundtrack album: “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo,” Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross.
_ Song written for visual media: “Safe & Sound” (From “The Hunger Games”), Taylor Swift, John Paul White, Joy Williams.
_ Musical theater album: “Once: A New Musical,” Steve Kazee, Cristin Milioti.
_ Producer of the year, classical: Blanton Alspaugh.
_ Producer of the year, non-classical: Dan Auerbach.
_ Instrumental composition: “Mozart Goes Dancing,” Chick Corea.
_ Orchestral performance: “Adams: Harmonielehre & Short Ride in a Fast Machine,” Michael Tilson Thomas (San Francisco Symphony).
_ Opera recording: “Wagner, Der Ring des Nibelungen,” James Levine and Fabio Luisi.
_ Choral performance: “Life & Breath: Choral Works by Rene Clausen,” Charles Bruffy.
_ Short-form music video: “We Found Love,” Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Justice Dept.'s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- EDITORIAL: Voting with one's feet shows folly of liberal economic policies
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014