- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
SHOW BITS: It’s after-party time at the Grammys
Question of the Day
CARRIE UNDERWOOD’s PROJECTOR DRESS
Carrie Underwood used the huge skirt of her gray dress as a digital projector during her Grammy Awards performance.
As she sang “Blown Away” and ” Two Black Cadillacs” various images flashed on her dress.
“They can do a lot of amazing things with projectors these days,” she said backstage, holding her trophy for best country solo performance. “We had a dress especially made. I said I should take that home and we can watch movies on it.”
Underwood said she had to stand in a specific spot on the Staples Center stage to make it work.
“It took a lot of precision,” she said.
_ Beth Harris _ Twitter http://twitter.com/bethharrisap
KEEP ON BIEBVIN’
Justin Bieber can’t catch a break.
Not only was the superstar singer not nominated for a Grammy, but a Ustream session that Bieber launched at the same time as the ceremony Sunday to answer questions from fans crashed because it was overloaded. The technical snafu immediately began trending on Twitter, inspiring such popular hashtags as (hash)ThankYouForTryingJustin and (hash)JustinUseRedTube.
Bieber tweeted to fans that “livestream is over capacity it not letting me in the room.” He apparently couldn’t overcome the blunder and later promised to upload a video.
_ Derrik J. Lang _ Twitter: http://twitter.com/derrikjlang
RICK ROSS WORKS IT
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq