- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
SHOW BITS: It’s after-party time at the Grammys
Rick Ross is a businessman as much as he is a rapper.
“There’s a lot of networking to be done here,” he said on the red carpet at Sunday’s Grammy Awards, adding he had already done “three or four deals.”
Ross likes how his genre has taken what he sees as its rightful place at the annual ceremony.
“I feel like hip hop is most definitely more present at the Grammys,” he said, noting the presence of what he called such “underground legends” as Nas.
_ Beth Harris _ Twitter http://twitter.com/bethharrisap
THE BROWN-OCEAN STANDOFF
Chris Brown clapped _ but didn’t stand _when Frank Ocean beat him for the urban contemporary album Grammy.
The standing ovation snub between the pair, who brawled last month over a parking space at a West Hollywood studio, was clearly captured in a screenshot posted on Twitter by the site BuzzFeed.
The image shows Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, Adele and several others on their feet while Brown remains seated.
BuzzFeed’s photo of Brown’s diss was retweeted hundreds of times just a few minutes after it was posted.
_ Derrik J. Lang _ Twitter: http://twitter.com/derrikjlang___
SKIRTING THE GRAMMY DRESS CODE
Kelly Rowland, in a revealing long black dress, says she just barely skirted this year’s Grammy dress code. Sort of.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.