- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Indiana still atop AP Top 25; Miami up to No. 2
Indiana has held on to the No. 1 spot in The Associated Press’ Top 25 for the third straight week.
The Hoosiers received 43 first-place votes from the 65-member national media panel Monday.
Miami had 20 No. 1 votes and moved up one spot to second. Gonzaga, with the other two first-place votes, climbed two spots to third.
Michigan State rose from eighth to No. 4 and was followed by Florida, Duke, Michigan, Syracuse, Kansas and Louisville.
VCU was the only newcomer to the poll this week. The Rams, who had been out of the rankings the last three weeks, moved in at No. 24. The only team to fall out of the rankings was Kentucky, which was No. 25 and dropped out after losing Florida and Tennessee last week.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.