- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Rahal signs blu eCigs for season-long sponsorship
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has signed blu eCigs to sponsor the IndyCar team this season.
The electronic cigarette brand will be the primary sponsor for Mike Conway at Long Beach in April, and will be an associate sponsor on Graham Rahal’s car for the entire season. Blu eCigs will take on a high-profile role with the team through strategic branding and personal services.
Jason Healy, president of North Carolina-based blu eCigs, said Wednesday the e-cigarette company has “seen a very positive response by fans and crew alike from our previous involvement in motorsports.”
RLL co-owner Bobby Rahal said blu eCigs is a fit with IndyCar because the series “prides itself on innovative designs and superior performance.”
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.