- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
SHOW BITS: Avengers goof around backstage
Did the Oscars intentionally turn into the Tonys?
All those song-and-dance numbers weren’t lost on Twitter.
“Sucks for the actors at the Oscars who can’t sing … (hash)TONYS? (hash)HollywoodGoesBroadway,” Nylon magazine tweeted after a tribute to the musical “Chicago.”
“Am I watching the (hash)Oscars or the (hash)Tonys? Either way I’m happy:) lol,” tweeted a belter herself, Lea Michele.
_ Leanne Italie _ Twitter http://twitter.com/litalie
NOT A MOMENT TOO SOON
Just as soon as Adele stepped off the stage after singing the Oscar-winning theme from “Skyfall,” she kicked off her sparkly Louboutin platforms.
“I’m sorry. (Forget) that,” she said, flinging the shoes onto the floor. A stagehand quickly swooped them up.
“I’d pick them up but I can’t bend over,” she said, motioning toward her tight beaded dress.
QUICKQUOTE: SALMA HAYEK
“It’s the night of the gold.” _ Salma Hayek to Barbra Streisand, who both wore black-and-gold Oscar gowns.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.