- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Miller Lite remains Brewers’ beer sponsor
MILWAUKEE (AP) - Miller beer and the Milwaukee Brewers have quite a history together, dating back to the 1950s.
MillerCoors and the Brewers Tuesday announced that connection will continue with the renewal of an agreement that maintains Miller Lite as the team’s exclusive beer sponsor. Financial terms and duration of the agreement were not disclosed.
The sponsorship includes in-stadium signage, advertising on TV and radio Brewer game broadcasts and exclusive consumer promotions, among other things.
The Miller Lite Party Deck also opens this season. It’s a 1,400-square foot deck with 70 seats above the Miller Park right field Loge bleachers.
The Miller-baseball connection dates back to 1953 when Frederick Miller, the great grandson of the brewery’s founder, helped bring the Braves to Milwaukee.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.